Original topic:

A50 heating issue

(Topic created on: 04-03-2019 05:48 AM)
ArjunChauhan0
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Phone heats a lot while charging or not charging. This is a serious issue.. Need to be addrsssed 
Tushar_ind
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I too am facing this issue with my brand new a50s which heats up quite a bit while charging even if i disable the fast charging mode. Also, i am not using the phone while charging or have connected it to hotspot/wifi. It is mostly the upper half of the phone which is heating up so it seems it it the CPU getting heated and not the battery.

0 Likes
saunak91
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
when i useing bigo live apps then phn os mych heated
0 Likes
itssudhi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes my A50s is heating and the performance is very slow.
0 Likes
SAURAVRAJPUT1
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I using samsung galaxy a50 and im my mobile i use internet and my phone is heating up how to fix this problem in urgent basis. This problem is coming after update my mobile in android 10 version

0 Likes
bgogoi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my mobile is becoming very hot, pls help
0 Likes
pruthviraj678
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
a50 heting problem very heting phone and lag
0 Likes
Samsung_QIhKakQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

i got same with my A50 and i Downgrade my mobile to android 9 and the same problem continues for me. i google for this problem and it says to change battery board but i am facing this issue after updating to android 10 with one ui 2 only can any one help me with this issue

0 Likes
Samsung_FJC9Gh8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Big heating issue. All the app is automatic closing. making the phone to restart for 2 min.

can't even take Bug logs. Screen freeze and touchscreen lag. camera issues are solved by resetting the setting. Please do something. This will be a serious trust issue compare to the cheap brands.  

i have also send the bug report.  Need more details contact me - rajdeepsingh.52@gmail.com

0 Likes
santoshkso
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung A50 restart frequently
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Hope your issue got resolved if not then please be assured and to resolve "Overheating" issue please follow the below given step:-

> Close background running apps and uninstall the unnecessary apps.

For more details follow the instructions provided in the link given below:- https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes