Original topic:

A50 fingerprint problem constitution

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 01:27 AM)
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
What did Samsung think? That we users will ise A50 without tampered glass?All other manufacturershas same optical fingerprint reader,how can they work fine with tempered glass?Why not Samsung?
And those users who are using A50 with any screenguard aren't you facing same fingerprint issue?
12 Comments
ash1k
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yeah
0 Likes
srinivas454
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I'm using screen protector but I'm not facing that much issues. sometimes it is not recognized but most of the time works well.
0 Likes
srinivas454
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
use good quality screen guard
0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I use 550 rupee real curved screenguard
0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
still if you think I don't use good screenguard then send me link
0 Likes
shubh2150
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same issue even after removing glass and performing factory reset
Suvamdas21
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Go to Display settings and turn this option on.. Touch sensitivity when using screen protector..I never faced any issues with fingerprint sensor whether protector applied or not From the 4th security patch update that this device got from it's launch date. Now it opens 10/10 but it is not as fast as other devices in this price range.
0 Likes
sayanm50
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
don't give childish solution
Suvamdas21
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Personally I don't understand why people cry about their Fingerprint Scanner of A50, I am using A50 From the 1st day when it started selling online and after using it for 3months they improved the scanner since then I never faced issues regarding fingerprint scanner. And now if you want expert advice then tell your prob to a techie or visit the service center you are just wasting your time here like an **bleep**. I wish I could attach video of my scanner working 10 out of 10 times here you poor souls would have cried after watching it.😂 By the way Reset cache after every update by going into recovery mode and re register your finger prints.
0 Likes