A50 december update review

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 01:59 PM)
nil0Joy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung,
Stop making your users fool.
The screenshot technology you offered is not SCROLLING SCREENSHOT. Its just an Enlarge Mode. Scroll Screenshot is you take screenshot of 2-3pages at a time.
FPS & Face Recognition is still slow.
Camera effects are slightly improved.
Battery Draining speed increased.
11 Comments
Galaxy A
For battery draining you have to stop background usage of all apps, if still the draining issue present then perform factory reset.
But take backup before reset.
0 Likes
nil0Joy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
do u able to take screenshot of 2-3pages in a screenshot??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it is a software glitch, they are not solving that
0 Likes
Amitraghu0
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
stop writhing anything here just call samsung and tell everything you want. we have to aware them about our problem
JackDorsal
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes , if pages are arranged vertically in a continuous column, you can the screen shot of the whole in some supported Samsung Galaxy phones.
0 Likes
Solution
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
After taking screenshot and when the popup menu comes you've to tap on the down arrow it'll scroll down, again, if you want to take screenshot further the drop down arrow will get enable and that's how you can take a long screenshot
0 Likes
nil0Joy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes it works
Sarthak07
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hey, you can take scrolling screenshot. Although the procedure is not that smooth. You'll have to tap the 'down arrow' button multiple times. I have attached my experimental screenshot.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Sample-Scrolling-Long-Screenshot-A50/td-p/3058562
0 Likes
Sarthak07
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Kindly check it now. I was facing some issue in uploading the image in comments.
0 Likes