Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A50, android 10 - Will the bugs get fixed??

(Topic created on: 03-28-2020 12:25 PM)
Praazvergil
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

-Fast battery draining

-16mp front camera instead of 25mp

-No zoom for 25mp rear camera

-Phone freeze and automatic restart

-Fingerprint not recognise in dark mode

-Increased frame drops

.........And the list continues with many other minor bugs found after the android 10 update in A50. Unfortunately I'm also in the list who has updated very eagerly before the rollback of the android 10 for A50. 

I just want to know whether Samsung cares to fix these bugs for us ?unlucky fellows who already fell for the buggy update. I'm so much disappointed for what Samsung has done for it's one of the most popular model (A50)

15 Comments
ashu16
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
charging slow after update
0 Likes
Praazvergil
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

In my case i feel like the charging speed has increased but also the discharging speed. Though I've not tested it it's just what i felt compared to before but definitely the battery is draining very fast

0 Likes
Solution
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
at least try once resetting if nothing goes hit me all you want to and besides not everything on YouTube is true you have to try it yourself
0 Likes
Praazvergil
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
as you said i did a complete factory data reset and now few things are ok like battery draining has deceased and I'm not seeing any frame drops now but still few issues are the same like 16mp front camera, no zoom capability in 25mp rear camera. thanks for your advice I'll accept your comment as solution
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
that my friend is the one ui2 bug that'll maybe get fixed in upcoming one ui2.1👍👍👍👍👍
Praazvergil
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that'll be so cool
0 Likes