Original topic:

A50 a mistake

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 05:51 PM)
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Buying A50 was one of my biggest mistake because Samsung not providing monthly patches & bug fixes whereas i was using xiaomi they release beta updates every friday to fix bugs & release new features i should have bought Redmi note 7 pro....I bought A50 because i thought samsung is changing but no they are still slow in providing updates & slowing down old devices
22 Comments
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

I also feel that I made mistake. Planning to sell it.

Galaxy A
No one will buy it.😂😂
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

😅 I also think that.

MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Looks like we have only hope for a good update which can fix everything.

ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Every time an update comes, the phone consumes more battery and gives slower performance so it is better without updating as we have fast performance and better battery life.
MoinPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

An update shouldn't make device slower. Why developers give updates..huh? 

An update should always give performance improvement and better battery backup

DYKhatri
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

As we are talking about updates here. Yes, I agreed Samsung should have delayed the launch of A series of devices. Because to compete with mid-range companies competitions Samsung in hurry launched their A series with their New but still unfurnished OneUI.

But at the same time, Samsung does listen to our complaints since we can see, after the launch of A50 they have provided a couple of updates shortly. Besides software development and improvement is something takes time. It will not work like over the night everything gets fixed.

Keep calm all our issues will get fix for sure. Samsung has a good track of customer satisfaction for years now. somethings do need time to get fixed.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
yeah bro. I also bought A50. I only bought this phone instead of Redmi not 7 pro due to OLED screen and one ui. But now my choice is changed. Everyone spam the community regarding the updates so that they look into it.
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Don't know what changes with update except the build number. Feels like nothing has changed but psychologically have the latest updated version