Original topic:

A50 Update and Features

(Topic created on: 03-16-2020 08:27 AM)
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,
A50 and further phones may get delayed Android 10 update since corona pandemic. So every nation is on fire to keep their people safe and also try to balance pandemic situation and businesses. Some sectors running good but IT and mobile development gone empty office and all are working from home. Let's concentrate the people safety first. Big events like Apple March Conf, E3 2020, Comic Con and several hollywood shootings are all stopping bcoz of this pandemic.

A50 may not be a better phone for butter smooth gaming but the phone is working fine. Yes A50 at 18000INR is not worthy for this price range. It's a known truth that mid-range Samsung mobiles are never made for gaming, it's from Samsung with a better design at a low cost. That's it. And samsung design, features and options are still inconsistent where all know that. 

A50s has edge panel and edge lighting but A70s dont have, then what's the point in buying for extra 10k. Their software design and features are still confused and lack a proper workflow. If you are serious mobile gamer, better to choose other models that's way faster than this.

Reg A50 Android 10 update, u never gonna see a big change like how apple updates its iOS. I am dam sure that android 10 update will be like a same build with little extra features. Dont waste ur time for this update. I bought A50 for better display quality and mobility. That's good with this device and I am happy !!!
12 Comments
Shubhamlxr
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
bhot vella bnda h
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
English plz
0 Likes
SRBAJROLIYA
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
bhai bhai 🙏😂😂😂
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
English plz
0 Likes
Galaxy A
😜😜😜😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍👍👍
0 Likes
Bubai00700
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
software is kaam ghar beth ke bhi kar sakta hain uske liye office Jane ki zarurat nahi hain
Selvamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
english plz
0 Likes
Muzeeb
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Bc. ye corona ka effect baki models pe kyu nhi dikha jin jinko update mil chuka
valryon
Active Level 3
Galaxy A