Original topic:

A50 Switchoff issue

(Topic created on: 07-14-2021 12:54 PM)
ps811881
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My phone gets hang and then switchoff automatically. I reset my phone after that this issue is still there. There is no battery issue or software issue according to samsung service center but my phone is still switching off again and again.
7 Comments
Jayesh0
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it maybe scheduled restart/power off check for that in settings
ps811881
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I checked that. That is not issue it gets switch off in 2-3 minutes sometimes or sometimes i open youtube it gets hang and then switchoff
raazg
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Ha right m30s me same problem
Galaxy A
Its a Software Glitch
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

ps811881
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for your feedback, but I have tried every possible way. I went to samsung service center and they said it costs Rs.8700 for changing motherboard but its not sure after that it is going to work properly. Iys just an experiment.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes