Original topic:

A50 Software update

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 08:22 PM)
Kumawat2003
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My friends for last 2 months we are waiting for updates i am also a A50 user and i also eagerly waiting for updates but after 10th may i realized that company will not give any updates and i am continously telling the other users that do not wait for any updates it will never come i am telling this on the basis of the behaviour of the Samsung management everyday when i check the Samsung members app many users asking the same question updates updates updates but no one from the company give answer to the questions forgot update for a second and look at the behaviour they are doing with the indian clients bas bolte rho tum hum answer nhi denge to phir kisse mange hum answer.

Guys, Copy this and just repost this with following tags and put on trending so that our message will go to Samsung company. 

8 Comments
mrzero123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
samsung s**k .......a50 s**k
0 Likes
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Mil Jayega
0 Likes
Tasmz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
according to sources it's out now. you will get soon within this month
0 Likes
Tasmz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
😜
0 Likes
vish109
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
today roll out ?
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Thanks sonesha for sharing my post to the other user and i also want to say that we indian are not in the priority list of the Samsung that's why this company gives only dates nothing else please users don't pay your valuable money wheater it is 10k 20k 50k to this company yes i am disappointed as i didn't receive updates yet but i am more disappointed with the behaviour of this company with the indian clients aree company walo kuch to answer hoga tumhare pass kuch to bhalehi acha lge ya na lge users but ye satisfaction to hoga jawab to diya but..............
AJ1221
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
0 Likes