Original topic:

A50 October Update Query

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 08:34 AM)
ashikbs
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have updated my A50 to October patch using Smart Switch yesterday. Today morning onwards I am receiving Device Overheating Warning during Charging and when even when Device is idle. I tried a hardreset and while setting up and downloading apps same error popped up.
The device doesn't feel heated up eventhough the Warning comes and reduces performance, dims display for cooling down.
Anyone else having similar issues? Is anyone having solution to these? 

All the apps are closed by default and I can't even open settings. The device doesn't even heat up when the same error is displayed.

14 Comments
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
better visit to service center
0 Likes
Arunkumar9010
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
never update through smart switch its waste. everytime update through ota and now u can create backup and then restore everything
0 Likes
Galaxy A
reinstall your software with Samsung Odin flash tool your problem will be solved
0 Likes
ashikbs
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Guys, Issue is resolved. Went to service center and changed charging board.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes