YashAgarwal
★★
Options
Galaxy A
As almost all of got OneUI 2.0 updates

So here are some Tips for you

After Update OneUI 2.0

Wait for 2 or 3 days so that New Update get Stabilize according to your usage 

Don’t Report false lagging issues because after OS update it needs time to be set down. 

And Don’t forget to Update all your Apps from Galaxy Store and Play Store. 
If Facing lags then do Apps reset or Settings Reset if this doesn't help then Fully Rest your Device. Remember that your all data will be wiped so make sure to do a backup. 

Enjoying... 
Happy Updating.
Don't for to Hit ♥️ if you like it. 
20 Comments
mrzero123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i still got no update #a50
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Wait for some days you will get
Galaxy A
okay Samsung fanboy, lets not say that this update is also the wrost and giving lags ,lets not say that camera app is taking too much time to open and after opening its clicking pictures that are smooth and not crisp, lets not say that tha ui has no hiccups. Lets Keep the mobile phone after update in its box and after 2-3 days the update will settle like a sediment then we should use the phone.
come on bro why you all help these type of brands to grow? they are not providing us with latest security patch also ,we Indian got March security patch and all other places are updated with may security patch.
Try not to be fooled by brand value.
Galaxy A
I'm not helping brand just helping you if they didn't provide you updates upto you mark then its better to switch. I just provide only common tips which applied on Every Android device
Galaxy A
great tips man you're acknowledging others very well because many don't have that much tech knowledge & they keep complaining

e.g. heating issues which are normal in summer season
Galaxy A
Thanks brother, ya heat issues are normal in my city temperature is 41.
Galaxy A
yup you told correct that there is no way to complaint for a Samsung device and also we should not expect much better things from this brand.
Galaxy A
Thanks for understanding, well for now I prefer Nokia devices, because they are now cheeper, provide better updates on time, security was there and good looking
Arth1
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Afaik, there is issue in fast charging with this latest update on many samsung device, so better not to update.