Original topic:

A50 NOVEMBER SECURITY PATCH FINGERPRINT ISSUE FIX

(Topic created on: 11-18-2019 08:30 AM)
ĐîkÜ
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
My Dear Friends,
I have been facing a issue in setting up the new fingerprint in my device just after updating the device into November Security patch. I tried resetting my device. But whenever I am trying to setting up the new fingerprint, it is showing me to clean the fingerprint sensor after setting up till 41% and after this type message appears, it automatically reverts back again to the previous menu. So irritating. Also I faced a battery slow charging issue. But I have been able to set up new fingerprints by pressing hard and covering the full fingerprint sensor. Give it some seconds of interval after each % increase, then again try to set it up by putting your fingerprint into different directions...sometimes covering by full sensor and sometimes put the finger tip on the sensor... and move the finger into different directions. You will be able to set it up. Before doing that turn off Touchscreen sensitivity options from the display settings.
To fix the battery charging algorithm, make the device battery 0% and let it turn off automatically. Then plug the charger in to the socket and let the device to charge without power on the device until it gets full charge. If you do this, then your charging algorithm will be worked fine... do this procedure after each factory reset.
0 Likes
5 Comments
srb123
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
good luck
Galaxy A
thnaks for sharing your experience.
gpgarain
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

It did not work for me. I tried resetting the phone, removing the tempered glass, rebooting in safe mode and some others, but all in vain. I cannot reegister my fingerprints since I installed the November Update and removed the old fingerprints. I removed the old fingerprints after installing the update even though the old fingerprints were working fine, thinking of even better experience. But it left me repenting on my hurried removal of my old fingerprints.

0 Likes
ĐîkÜ
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
everything will be good bro. don't worry. I'm also waiting for a fix soon... I also paid some hours for hurrying up to remove the previous fingerprints
0 Likes
Sanchay11
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Rather of trying these things the developer must release a stable update for our phones! @samsungindia
0 Likes