A50 Jan Update Review

(Topic created on: 02-11-2020 11:51 AM)
nil0Joy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
On Feb2020, samsung A50 users received the Jan2020 security patch
Samsung improved their status...
Now the BATTERY DRAINING SPEED is faster than rocket.
Network Connectivity degraded.
FPS Technology also degraded.

Shameless Samsung

8 Comments
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
o really
0 Likes
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I dont think so
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro there is nothing to think. Some are facing some issues and they are posting. You might not have faced. You are lucky.

You can imagine how reliable Samsung brand is!! Same model still behaving so differently. # Shame Samsung
Rehanking07
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
mine a50 performance is increased and fingerprint is also working fine plus battery 1 day backup no problem with my a50
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
correct, the performance is deteriorated
Deepakj
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I suggested to you reset your mobile and battery will charge from 0 to 100 percent in a month for healthy battery life
0 Likes
MoinMalik
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
agreed
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the network issue in your device:

1) Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings > Connections> Mobile Network> Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect).

2) Search for the Network Manually via following path (Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search).

3) Perform the reset network setting (Go to the settings>>general management>>reset>>reset network settings).

4) If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

For further assistance, kindly visit the nearby Samsung service center for the physical inspection of the device. The address details of Samsung Service Centers are available at our website. Please click on the link mentioned below to get more information:

http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

To resolve the battery drainage issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes