Original topic:

A50- I'm disappointed with Samsung products.

(Topic created on: 03-04-2020 12:42 PM)
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

I'm hating how they abandon their products where Apple will give you continuous support for 5 years. Maybe Google pixel (Android counterpart) is better on that occasion but I'm disappointed in Samsung. They release way too many devices and show middle finger to their customers 😤😤
I have January 1st security patch which landed on February and we are already in the month of March now. 👌😑😑
18 Comments
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Really hope you don't buy phones just for the sake of software updates. In that case, Pixel and Android One phones should be your choice.
treeidiot
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
we all bought a50 for features but there were too many bugs and laggines and issues behind the curtain.
we can do nothing but wait light years for updates
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Soomet007 I hope you are not kidding by giving such lame excuse/example. We bought technology which requires constant updates to keep our devices secured. We paid hard earned money not to wait months to get just even security updates...let alone the major OS update 😑
Dileepsalian
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
yes bro
0 Likes
ADSoomeet
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
A50 is probably the cheapest Samsung phone getting monthly security updates. Samsung has faltered in the last couple of months because of work on Android 10. Have some patience bruh.
belictony
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Sabbir2world it is one of the reasons why the iPhone is costlier than Android phones. don't compare things at the lowest possible level. you need to understand the cost involved and Samsung is not a non profit organization which is in the market to release updates to help secure your phone.

their focus has always been to launch new products and earn profit by selling them at premium prices.
YesImAk
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
OS update won't make your device bug free it'll introduce new bugs. You're complaining after buying a 20k device if you want more update if that's your fetish go for Android One devices dont buy Samsung.
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@RealAk I wasn't complaining about OS update. I was talking about regular security updates. They would release updates regularly for latest devices (mostly high end devices) and release updates regularly compared to mid range devices. Once they release a new model (mid range) they will eventually abandon the old one. Very irresponsible and disrespectful behavior from Samsung. If 20k is a very small amount for you then refund that money to me on behalf of Samsung. I will happily move on. Otherwise stop acting like Einstein moron.
0 Likes
Techsavy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
bro keep your love for samsung aside and don't get blinded and fooled .
No one wants updates. But don't you think whatever feature available on the phone should be provided without any bug. eg: If front camera is 25 MP then picture quality should be of 25 MP and not worse than 5 MP.

If you are blinded by your love for samsung device, please don't stop others from raising their concern . If you get hurt then just ignore such post and carry on. Even I get hurt when Samsung is announcing new product and not bothering about old customers like me.
Shame Samsung! Samsung is **bleep** brand, you can't rely.

None asked Samsung to release mid range phone and if it releases , it is duty bound to provide the promised feature on the model. All smart feature like smart awake is **bleep** from Samsung!!!

Samsung is going to Nokia (atleast in India), will be completely wiped out from indian market