Original topic:

A50- I'm disappointed with Samsung products.

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 12:33 PM)
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

I'm hating how they abandon their products where Apple will give you continuous support for 5 years. Maybe Google pixel (Android counterpart) is better on that occasion but I'm disappointed in Samsung. They release way too many devices and show middle finger to their customers 😤😤
I have January 1st security patch which landed on February and we are already in the month of March now. 👌😑😑
18 Comments
Galaxy A
samsung ..walo ko katna aata hai logo ka ...uske alawa kuch nhi aata..
0 Likes
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@belictony That's another lame excuse/example. Apple is going to release a cheaper model(price range would be similar to A70/71 series) in this year and they are not gonna abandon that device like Samsung does. Samsung is not a small company that has to cry for money... they aren't non profit organization but we are not here to donate our money either 😑 You can say switch the phone but Samsung wouldn't refund our money and we are not rich punks like you.
0 Likes
belictony
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
to make you understand about the cost involved: iOS is not open source. source code is with apple and software to hardware integration is carefully maintained by apple. it's easy to release updates to software which is not modified by anyone else.

Android is released by Google and not Samsung. it's open source. Samsung has modified the stock Android by running One UI. Google releases updates to Android not One UI. Samsung has to retrofit the one UI software to work with the new Android version which takes time and effort thereby increasing costs. it's a business decision to support or not support a particular device especially when it's old or not selling much. Samsung is a big company and everybody cries for money. no corporate is here to help you. they are there to help themselves. this is not something which Samsung or other OEMs has done for first time. this is the industry practise to stop support for older models. you need to be aware while buying a phone instead of whining like a...
0 Likes
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
@belictony First of all I'm not whining like a .... but Yeah I should have known facts about choosing the right phone but again there are dickhead fanbois all over to confuse you. O yeah I wasn't complaining about OS upgrade rather regular security updates.
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
sad
shounak19
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Better wait for month or 2, or else dump to phone n brand n move on. cause no 1 is here to listen your voice. they are rather busy in new launches. means focus on customer till the sales r over later keep on hanging them.

Feel dejected and Sad to come back to Samsung, anyway i changed ny brand now samsung is secondary phone.
sabbir2world
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Yeah exactly, I feel like betrayed for choosing Samsung over the rest. I paid extra money for the brand for nothing. Like this device never worth this much. It should have been max 16,000 for what they provided. I'll never buy Samsung devices again.
shounak19
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i have simple demand with samsung. As you aware A50 is weak in network, i asked them to activate Vowifi for Airtel, they never listened to this, reason i came to later A50s was activated, and this is the new way to sell the devices, cause A50s demand was poor. So till now the same not sorted out.

Now if you asking for monthly update n all, then my dear when they cant fulfill small things then your demands are too heavy for them.
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy A

Hi there,

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused to you.

Please be informed as of now we do not have any exact confirmation regarding the pathc update launch for the device. however, the latest software version android 10 will expected to be released in April’20 for the device A50. Any update regarding this will be notified in the Samsung Members app under the notice section.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes