Original topic:

A50 FRONT CAMERA

(Topic created on: 05-03-2019 12:17 AM)
Kulss
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Hello samsung users and team Samsung!! Please note it

With the latest update of samsung A50(666.10MB) I have noticed something about the front camera of this model!

1- Earlier the resolution of the front camera was 5760×431(At theHigher one 3.4H) 

2-After upgrading the phone, A50 users got the option of group selfie but the logic is that, if we click a selfie with the single mode than it comes the photo with the resolution of 4032×3024 and as a result photo does'nt comes good as compare to the earlier(before update) we need to set group photo to get the best and earlier output with the same resolution i.e 5760×431!

3.My request to the team Samsung, please make the settings of the front camera as earlier! Dont add different features by fooling users!  Thanks
12 Comments
AhmedImran
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Agree With U
0 Likes
Kulss
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please mail it to the samsung addressing the same if you are agree with me, than only they will provide the best for us! Thanks.
0 Likes
AhmedImran
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Yap
0 Likes
papan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
yes agree 👍👍
0 Likes
Kulss
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please mail it to the samsung addressing the same if you are agree with me, than only they will provide the best for us! Thanks..
papan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
haa bhai already kardiya 👍
0 Likes
AAttri
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
yes #Samsung is filling that if some one purchased his devices then definitely he is fool LoL #Samsung kindly provide right updates to A50
0 Likes
Kulss
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please mail it to the samsung addressing the same if you are agree with me, than only they will provide the best for us! Thanks
0 Likes
Th00kuDuraii
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
fact😎
0 Likes