Original topic:

A50 Amoled diaplay Issue

(Topic created on: 05-02-2020 11:44 AM)
AkhilJoyMaliackal
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Guys, from today onwards  im facing an issue with my amoled display in a50. Initially the diaplay was pure black when phone turns on and while showing samsung logo. Or in case of AOD also the display was pure black while displaying clock. But from today onwards its not pure black black insted it all comes with a grey background.

Im the only one facing this issue.??
Plz help me to sort out the same
12 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Follow the below steps to resolve display issue:-

1. Check device in safe mode: Power off the device>Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device>When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

2. Software Update: Settings>Software update>Download and install>Checking for software update>Software update available>Download>Downloading updates>Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

3. Reset the device: Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data

If your device issue still remains unresolved, kindly send us the error log file using Samsung member application by following below mentioned path- Open Samsung member app > send feedback > Error reports > attach log file
Note: For better assistance, please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
hi i even tried by resetting still im facing the same issue. please find the attached image.. when the black is on.. (*#0*#-》black).
0 Likes
Meermd29iman
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

In that case kindly visit your nearest service center

0 Likes