Original topic:

A5 2017 late charging

(Topic created on: 11-13-2017 02:12 PM)
uzairpandith
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung,
My A5 2017 charges very slow. It happens both in normal charging as well as fast charging mode. Up to 80% charging is OK (within 90-100 minutes), however after 80, it gets stuck at sometimes at 85, sometimes 85 and most of the time at 90%. In fast charging mode, it takes another 90 minutes to charge from 90-100% (that means 90 minutes for 10%) . That means there is no advantage of having fast charging mode in our devices, as it takes 3 hours to charge the device. Earlier it didn't happen, but now it happens again and again. I tried following steps, but all in vain:
1. Changed charging adapter as well cable (brand new from service center).
2. Tried to charge in different sockets.
3. Tried to charge the device in switched off mode.
4. Reset the whole device (done 2-3 times).
5. Also, while charging the phone, device temperate is OK, no heating issues at all.

While searching for resolution to this thing on the internet, I found that this is happening with most of the A5 2017 users and the resolution suggested by them was that it was a software bug. Kindly release the patch for this or update us how to resolve this issue.
5 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
javid
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same is happen with a7 2017 . i am requesting them from last 1 month please solve this but they are not listing now i am going to sell this device and buy a nokia 7
0 Likes
uzairpandith
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
This is what I got. Hope they release it asap.1a452af7-d644-4c7a-9437-1ea4331b73cf.jpg
0 Likes
javid
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
thanks for sharing this but over all we can say Samsung trying to get your hard earned money Samsung sucks
0 Likes
javid
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
0 Likes