Original topic:

A34 Overheating while Gaming or Heavy Tasking

(Topic created on: 11-21-2023 10:28 AM)
SataruGojoo
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
The Temperature was going above 42°C while Gaming, there was Lag/framedrop in the game (after 40°C). The game become Unplayable and I Got hit(in the game... i mean Game Over).

Game name: Subway Surfers

Note: I have played that game in other manufacturers' phones (Under ₹15000 Phones), they were doing fine, There was no Overheating like this A34.

Very Disappointed with this Phone [Samsung Galaxy A34 5G, 128GB]

6 Comments
Rahul_rd69
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Check if there is any software update pending, check if any apps continuously running in the background? These may cause overheating.

My A14 5G also overheated frequently when I bought but after 2/3 months of use and doing software update heating issue resolved.
0 Likes
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Correct your English first...
0 Likes
SataruGojoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Rahul_rd69,
All Software are up to date.. also the system apps, Google Play apps etc are up to date.
0 Likes
ishant09
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Well phones must heat up to stay alive just like your car or bike but if its wayyyy too much then remember that this is not a gaming phone and treat it like normal phone for scrolling watching videos and all
0 Likes
SataruGojoo
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I know phone will heat up, but if it's too much then it's an issue..

And Manufacturers should accept that without covering it with excuses..
0 Likes
ishant09
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Well i have the same phone and i played bgmi for an hour but the thermal were handled nicely maybe you got some defects in it
0 Likes