Original topic:

A31 is laggy after Android 11 update.

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 01:13 PM)
Ashvarya
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My galaxy A31 is laggy after Android 11 update. Whenever I open any app it takes 3 to 4 sec delay. I have turned off animations also. But still facing trouble. Please Help!!
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Flash firmware..I think you simply installed that big os via wifi or mobile data which is actually not correct process
Ashvarya
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
yeah I did it with wifi
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Then flash it from service center or next time use smart switch and pc which is recommended to install any big updates
0 Likes
Ashvarya
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
how to use that ?? smart switch and pc ?
Galaxy A
Install smart switch to your pc or laptop...Install it in your device..connect through otg cable ...pc will automatically notify if any software update available...click on that to install
0 Likes
Ashvarya
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
thanks alot mate..I already installed through wifi should be able to do it again ?? or I have to visit service center for the re update ? coz this is phone is laggy AF and irritating too :(
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Visit service center because they have the best firmware and the way to install
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes