Original topic:

A30 rear camera refuses to focus

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 07:26 AM)
diogoAS18
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

In January 2020 the camera worked, but at some point during the year it stopped focusing, or better, has large troubles focusing and has a very narrow focus. I know it's not the camera itself, it's been to a repair place, I've done all the steps Samsung suggested, however, the issue persists. 

3 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Pleas be assured and would like to inform you that as you have tried all the steps, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
LeonCohen
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Too much worries with Samsung. 

Phone A30 camera blurry , can't focus. Million of people tried what you think will resolve the problem (cache, flash....) Nothing work!!!

Find a solution !!! Please quickly.

10 years with Samsung. Seems.to be the last time.ifnot resolved...

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi , this problem is there almost 1.5 years , why u didn't resolve even in One UI3.1 update also. What I have notices is after updating One UI3.1the main camera work few times and again started blur. Please find the bug and solve it. This single probem leads to leave samsung and move to other brand because main camera used to scan qr and do payment in many place.
0 Likes