Original topic:

A23 update

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 10:25 PM)
JSL123
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung India 

you were talking about 4 years security update 3 major os update in A series Smartphones which should be definitely on continues basis not with Gaps and Samsung galaxy A23 is currently running with August 22 security update by which you are proving yourself wrong

Anyhow oneui 5.0 is different thing coz of major changes that's a separate topic and can be acceptable for the delay and we can understand but you should be regular for updates for solving minor bugs and to add new features in your ui

Thanks 
4 Comments
Saaiem
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
They have some policies on 4 years security update,
Samsung provide every month security update in one year
Then next year its 1 month gap and then so on the gap will increase upto 3 months ig
I am using Galaxy F62 and i am speaking for experience, u should not worry about security updates.... bcoz their Ui is very optimized and have no bugs ... if some bugs or malware starts to spread in air
Samsung immediately give you Updates
0 Likes
JSL123
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
A23 is 2022 launched Smartphone and in its 1st year of time it is getting updates in 3 4 or more than 4 months then it's very poor experience
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
1. A23 is promised to get 2 major OS updates (not 3) and 4 years of security patches.

2. 3 major OS updates in A series devices were exclusive to A71 and A51 and later A72, A52 and A52s were added.

3. Your device will get 2 years of Quaterly security patches and biannual patches (twice a year) in rest of 2 years.

4. As I can see no security patch has been tested for your device in the month of September, October and November, so you'll directly get One UI 5 update in this month along with November/December security patch.

5. There is no one from Samsung here. If you want to give a feedback, use Samsung support email or contact Samsung support team through WhatsApp.
0 Likes
Sagar1829
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes we want regular updates I don't received any update from August 23. And also camera does not supports many features like time-lapse,text scannner and also have many bugs in Samsung a23 mobile
0 Likes