Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A21s not working

(Topic created on: 08-09-2022 10:31 AM)
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
My A21s is not working , the display is black but i can hear the gestures working i can hear unlocking when i place my finger on the sensor and by clicking twice the power button flashlight is also getting on i i checked my display by giving it to a workshop they said that display is 100% ok and the motherboard is also good i cant find the solution even i cheked by replacing the display non of them work ,if u know something that help me to fix this  issue please tell me 😐

10 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... have you checked your device from a Samsung service center?
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes,but they said if we are taking the device back without making any repair we should pay 2500 , if the repair costs a lot of money i cant afford right now
Solution
Galaxy A
Ohh... 😐
Probably it could be a hardware related issue. And they're the experts bro. I don't think there will be a solution other than what they said 😐
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank u bro
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Did you check that touch screen still working with the methods like pull down notification panel and turn on flash or play music with music app 🙄
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
If it's still working fine consider about flash rom again with the backup using pc
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
When i double click the side button flasj light turns on when i keep my fingerprint on the sensore i can hear that its getting unlocked
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
R u sure about touch sensor not working ? You can try to do some things like play audio, turn on flash light and double tab on the screen to lock by your own memory about your screen where the apps icons are placed
0 Likes
manujakovida
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes