Original topic:

A20s update issue

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 02:51 PM)
Raian114
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A

Whenever there is an android version update, Samsung developers drunk and make the update buggy and unstable. This is applicable for any phone's update, either flagship or budget.

Recently I am using the galaxy a20s. I found it an interesting phone in this lower price. So I picked one. But there is a lot of problems that a20s users are facing and which can be solved by software updates. Note: These are happening after android 10 update.

1. Poor Performance

Yes, too poor. I noticed a lot of stutters and frame drops in the ui. When I swipe the notification panel, it feels that I am using a 3 year old phone with the worst experience ever. There is a lot of framing on app opening animation. I played pubg in this phone on android 9. I know sd450 isn't a powerful processor but the game was playable. But after android 10 update, It seems i am playing on the older Nokia 3310. Even I can't watch videos on YouTube smoothly on 720p. Whenever I tried to watch on 720p, the video lags. I tried it on different networks but the same result.

2. Is it a 4000mah battery or 2000mah

Moving on the battery life, it just, o my god I cannot explain. I mentioned that the performance decreased, but the battery life also decreased. It would make sense if i got poor performance for longer battery life. But is is not happening. If I watch videos for only 30 mins on YouTube, battery drains from 100 to 96 even in medium power mode. And don't tell about battery life on pubg. It at least drains 50% for playing 2 hrs of pubg which was only 25 to 30% on android 9. 

3. Other problems

As it is an A series phone, it must have some primary features of A series phones. Such as Knox security, secure folder etc. But a20s don't have these features. As my knowledge goes, these doesn't need hardware support. So a software update is recommended which will bring this features to this phone.

Not only that, it doesn't support most of the samsung apps like sound assistant, game booster, performance z. I tried to download apk then install but didn't worked. So, is it a samsung phone or just have the Samsung branding with no Samsung features? 

Note: it doesn't support these apps from the very beginning.

Even it don't have any equaliser for sound tuning. And last, I facing problem with the fingerprint sensor. It doesn't recognize my finger if my screen is turned off. But when I turned it on, then I can unlock my phone.

Ok, so please fix these problems with a future update so that we could have a great experience with Samsung phones. And this is the time when everybody will buy Samsung phones instead of Chinese phones. So please fix these.

8 Comments
Raian114
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

I am also facing network issues. 

BiKi900
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
why Samsung make us fool
BiKi900
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
u r ryt, bad game performance, worst of money
arunbhaidesai
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ya, game experience is really bad, my brother can play in better setting in 3 year old Realme 2 pro, when I have Samsung F41
0 Likes
J22018USER
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
same here my j2 2018 which was running smoothly just after last 2 & final updates, showing stutters & lag. even though it was pretty smooth before that. just 2 Gb ram but no PUBG or freefire. the fault was update
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We highly appreciate your suggestion as it will help us in enhancing our services and applications. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Members_l1bDCmx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Yes I am facing same issues. 

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes bro it is real .
0 Likes