Original topic:

A20 Vibration not working

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 10:00 PM)
MrOxTv
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
  • Scince I last updated my Samsung A20 my phone vibration are not working. I don't know is it software issue or a hardware problem. Yes I have checked on Samsung Member and yup I have dialed a code but no response. The motor does starts at the beginning when I start the device but then it doesn't. 
14 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
you can try this steps
first turn on safemode.
then from safemode restart your device

steps to turn safemode;
long press on power button>
long press on power off option>click on safemode >your mobile will restart and turn into safemode.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
did you problem solve brother ?
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
go to get help section member check there working or not
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
this is not a software issue.
have u put u phone down anytime hardly it more times because that may be the reason to make to vibratory motor to get fails. so restart your mobile and check it again. if the problem continues send error report to Samsung.
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
if you think this is correct solution you can accept my solution and can start following me 👍
0 Likes
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
or else use the interactive check option on members, there find the vibration and check it. if that works fine your mobile is fine
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rohithvkamath
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro I have the same problem since last update .. Did your problem solved bro.. If yes how??
0 Likes
Ash_Pendragon
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same here. I thought it was just my phone, but the motor is working fine. Hope they fix it soon :( 

0 Likes