Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A02 android 12?

(Topic created on: 09-10-2022 03:18 PM)
fritzherc
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

I have an A02 and have lost complete hope it will ever get updated to Android 12. I just want to know why it hasn't come to the phone because I am sure it won't at this point. Most websites I have visited have avoided the A02 all together for the A02s which has been updated. (It has come out). Samsung on the official website avoids it and you really have to search to find it. Do not tell me it WILL come out because the device has been bypassed by older devices namely the A01 which did get the Android 12 update. (my friend has one. And the A12, A03, A03s and A03 core have all been updated while this phone has been overlooked. I just want to know why when millions of these devices have been sold and now Samsung has thrown these people to the curb and have pretty much said "You spend more money we will help" instead of supporting a current base.

5 Comments
Solution
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy A

fritzherc

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience.

Samsung appreciates your input and our team of experts will look into the possibilities of improving the product quality.

NB: Please note software is rolled out in batches and the rollout model dependent

sumsungA01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
When is Samsung A01 GETTING an update
fritzherc
Active Level 3
Galaxy A

Please spare the phased rollout. I got back in the day a Galaxy Ace when Samsung promised at least 2 updates. I got a Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 when Samsung did the same thing. I got an A02 based on the advertised promise of Android 12. Every single time to have Samsung do exactly what I see going on right now. Just be honest so customers can do a class action to force Samsung to abide fairly to its customers and get the update out now. Or are they too busy with the flagship rollout of Android 13. I thought so. Skipped again what a dishonorable company. Prove me wrong and put it out now as I know the servers can handle it. You can't because there weren't any pictures, videos or betas like you did with the A02s or A12.

Hepler
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
It's the 24th of September 2022 still no android 12 update here in Africa
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Samsung A02 Android 12 update Send me

Screenshot_20230625-192649_Software update.jpg

0 Likes