Eidi mil gai ap ko Samsung ki taraf say But Core is lite version
Anonymous7262
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Lol 😆🤣😂
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes
RanaAhsan
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
A31 me kab A na he?
Anonymous7262
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Koi pata nhi bht jald
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

0 Likes
hussam642
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Wait
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy A

0 Likes