Original topic:

A worst thing happened in my phone

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 11:13 AM)
kartike28
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Just see below what I found when I use the dual messenger in the settings don't try to on the dual messenger 

After that my phone automatically goes on and off.
So disappointed 😞 😔 
#samsungdisappointed

6 Comments
KingDeePak
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How to open this app list menu?
0 Likes
kartike28
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Go to advanced featured
And then you will find dual messenger
0 Likes
KingDeePak
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Above mentioned menu list
0 Likes
KingDeePak
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It is open like this.Screenshot_20230204_111328_Dual Messenger_1000063700_1675489409.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Restart your phone. If it doesn't work, you might have to reset the phone.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward the left.
Method 2: Go to 'Settings'>>Tap on 'Battery and device care'>> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on 'Automation'>>Disable 'Auto-restart at set times' if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes