Original topic:

4G NETWORK ISSUE IN SAMSUNG GALAXY A50

(Topic created on: 12-24-2019 05:22 PM)
Sheikh1131
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there, its been a week since I bought the new Samsung Galaxy A50 and it turned out a severe headache for me! This is my first ever Samsung phone and the experience is really very bad.
The phone is really bad in catching 4G network. I've used Vodafone, Idea and Airtel Sim cards, none of its 4G network work in this phone. The signal bar is always only one, due to which I am facing problems like slow internet, call drops and my emails gets stuck in outbox!
There are many users who complained the same issue on Amazon. I went to the Samsung service centre they only hard reset my phone and gave it back to me. It resolved nothing. 
I strongly recommend everyone not to buy Galaxy A50! You will end up regretting!!! 
I want Samsung to take this in notice and resolve this issue at the earliest or give us our hard earned money back!
11 Comments
puipuia
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
so sad to hear that.i had no issues on mine.
0 Likes
ganniH
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i do not face any issues on my network
0 Likes
giangnam45
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Many SAMSUNG A50 phones in Vietnam have the same issue with 4G Network connection.

YashadaG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also having the same issue. Samsung should fix this issue ASAP. It is causing me so much trouble. Everytime the network stops I have to restart my A50. Most of the times the signal bar is stuck at one. I didn't have this issue in my samsung A5 2016 model. Even calling other people has become troublesome. Please solve this issue.

0 Likes
YashadaG
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am having the same issue. It is giving me so much trouble. Every time the signal bar is stuck at one. I am using Vodafone network. Everytime I try to call someone the call doesnt get through so I have to restart my A50 everytime. This issue didnt happen in my previous samsung A5 2016 model. Samsung needs to fix this asap.

0 Likes
shivanshurai
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
SAMSUNG A10 IS THE BEST
0 Likes
davejr82
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same here. It is fixed changing connection to 3g in one sim and 2g in the second sim. With 4g signal drops very low, unbelieveable that samsung ships this phone in this way. We are not your beta testers.

0 Likes
Paragrakibe
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same here. I purchased A50s on Oct 31st. From day one it is not able to catch 4g network. They flash the OS but no use. Now they said change motherboard. It obvious that handset is faulty and should get replacement. 

0 Likes
AnilBM1976
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Iam also facing same problem since from the beginning , since 4 months my hand set was with service center .In week signal area A50 hand set will not work properly . Its related with hardware problem so it will not solve by any future s/w update, i think they use some cheap radio signal board for cost cutting. so its a fault I also faced the same

0 Likes