Original topic:

3.1 one ui problems

(Topic created on: 04-18-2021 12:12 AM)
Malkits
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
i m using a51 one ui 3.1 update running now i m facing problems 4g network problem jio sim and battery faster drine one ui 3.0 better running not any problems i hope Samsung next update fixes all problems. please guys comment me any problems facing 
6 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes I'm also facing network issue and very poor battery backup issue in my A51
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I haven't any network issue but battery drain so faster.
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
It is because one ui 3.1 consumes more ram and battery than 2.5 and after 1 or 2 years battery itself degrade.
You can clear cache partition it may help.
In youtube search "A 51 wipe cache partition after one ui 3.1" then you also do that.For keeping your battery good÷
1)Never charge your phone more than 90%
2)Never use phone while charging.
3)Turn off fast charging from device care.Turn it on when you want to charge your device fast in case of emergency.
4)dont charge phone overnight.
It will help to keep battery healthy and it wont degrade faster.
0 Likes
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Brother you have any knowledge about software optimization. If have so why are you saying that type of misinformation?
0 Likes
Invincible7
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I didnt said any thing wrong.You should always wipe cache partition after updates and i have watched more than 15 videos about the topic "does fast charging degrade your battery?","what happens if you charge over night"?,"what happens if you use mobile while charging".You are also right sometime due to lack of optimization you face battery drain issue but i am telling you how to keep your battery healthy.Usually our phone uses lithum ion battery whose life time is 3-5 years you can increase the life time of your battery by the above steps i said.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes