Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
What are the UI 3.1 new features can any body share here 
8 Comments
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It totally depends on the device. I can list major once that comes to my mind.
1. Director Mode (which is limited to S21 series according to me)
2. Call Background has some changes.
3. Something with blue light filter.
4. Visuals
5. Performance improvements.
6. Google feed integration which is I guess limited to S21 series and I got this information from the community here.
7. In devices You have Google home along with SmartThings.
8. Google Duo integration in dialer.
8. Object eraser in photo editing.
9. Single take is enhanced
10. you can remove meta deta of your location and others while sharing your pictures and videos.
That's all I know. Hope you find it helpful. 🙏🏼😊
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Object remover isn't working...any guesses why?
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I haven't received it yet on my device expecting it anytime now. Once I get it I'll take a look and get back to you brother!
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks 👍🏻
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
majority bug fixes. new features came with 3.0.
0 Likes
Yaqoot
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
pls read

Screenshot_20210225-234152_Software update_309315.jpg

0 Likes
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Here are the new features in ONE UI 3.1 just have look at these,

1 One UI 3.1 is available starting from today on Galaxy S20 series, Note20 series, Z Fold2 and Z Flip, and the S10, Note10, and Fold, A71, A51, A90, A80, A70, and A50 devices. Availability may vary by region and carrier.

2 Single Take captures images and video up to 15 seconds.

3 The feature is available from One UI 3.0

4 The feature is available only in Galaxy S20 series, S20 FE, Note20 series, Z Fold2, Z Flip 5G. The feature is available on Galaxy smartphones or tablets with One UI 3.1 or above, which can be turned on and off in the Bluetooth® setting. Requires the same Samsung account to be registered on the devices. The availability of the feature may vary by application.

5 Sold separately

6 The feature is available from One UI 3.0

7 Eye Comfort Shield is ‘off’ by default, and must be turned on in Settings. SGS, the world’s leading certification company, awarded Galaxy S21 series’ display the Eye Care Certification based on its ability to drastically reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on www.sgs.com.

8 Private Share works between Galaxy smartphones with Android P or later. App download required to send/receive Private Share link.

9 For Buds Live and Buds+, software update is required. Software update starts from late Feb.

I am also sharing the link where you can learn these things.

https://news.samsung.com/global/samsung-one-ui-3-1-update-brings-select-powerful-features-from-the-g...