Original topic:

1 March 2020 security update for Samsung Galaxy A70

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 07:04 AM)
subhasisbiswas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
When we would have next security update that is 1 March 2020 for our Samsung Galaxy A70 SM705GM. Last 1 February 2020 security update with OneUI 2.0 was full of bugs. Lots of problems that we are facing on A70 SM705GM. 
Problem: 
1. Network flactuating 
2. Internet slow (also in good coverage area)
3. Hotspot problem (when mobile hotspot on than maximum website and some apps is not opening or not working. After turned of hotspot all things are working).

Dear Samsung please give a bugs free update for Samsung Galaxy A70 SM705GM.

3 Comments
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung will not give any updates this is a fact and we have accept and move on is upto ourselves wheather we should continue with Samsung brand or switch to any other brand if Samsung releases the updates than also my friend we should not forgot this disgusting behavior of samsung we have to ask ourselves wheather continue with Samsung or switch to any other brand because in future Samsung will continue to do this disgusting type of behavior with Indian clients.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Right..... I am also thinking about switch.
0 Likes
Ana18
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Same thing in Serbia!

We got update on 27th of April,and is full of bugs! We didn't got egde panels function,my phone is almost useless! They don't hear us,neither they care about our problems. Charging problems,wi-fi problems,app crush all the time,phone is so slow and not responsive that is scary. It freezes all the time. And I dont want to talk about camera problems.This is the last time I bought any Samsung phone. Wasted money. I will switch to Huawei for sure.

0 Likes