Original topic:

Water-resistance | Galaxy Z Fold3 and Flip3 5G

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 08:41 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold

Splashed it? Don't sweat it members. The IPX8 rated water-resistant #GalaxyZFold3 5G and #GalaxyZFlip3 5G have got you covered. Tell us, will you Flip or Fold? Buy now and avail ₹ 7000 cashback* on HDFC Bank cards or upgrade bonus*.

*T&C apply.

#Collab #UnfoldYourWorld #Samsung

Know more: https://www.samsung.com/in/smartphones/galaxy-z-fold3-5g

unni74
Expert Level 5
Amazing ☺
AnupamKumar1
Active Level 1
Wow
RpJogee
Active Level 1
IP68 is just a gimmick to fool users. My note 10 plus is also IP68. suddenly fingerprint sensor stopped working after splash on phone. Later display colour seems washed out.
0 Likes
Uday92k
Beginner Level 2
I used my s20 plus for under water photography and everything is fine
0 Likes
RpJogee
Active Level 1
Then recent firmware caused this to my device or I it plan to promote buying new. Just a bit confused why this kind of experience I m getting.
0 Likes
rajetanay
Active Level 3
My s10e also have the water resistant feature when i used that phone on rain automatically bettry was started drained i go to service center they told my mother board was damaged because of water...
And company Giving IP68 rating to phone 😂😂
0 Likes
RpJogee
Active Level 1
Yes that's the big flaw... on top of that warranty is only for 1 year.. so if you are investing 90k on a phone and all of a sudden this happens this is definitely loosing the interest in the brand.. this can also be done strategically through update to promote buying new as latest model s21 ultra sales has been declined by 50% . I am sure this kind of logic would take them more down.. personally I have shooted video of entire thing with all evidences and would post upon YouTube. No option left.
0 Likes
MD TARIKUL     ISLAM
Beginner Level 2
Wow😲😲
0 Likes
MandarS
Active Level 4
I've already flipped and folded cause I have both of them.
0 Likes
I think s21 ultra is better choice
0 Likes