Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold

Celeb tease admin post R3.jpg

83 Comments
Bhunnus
Active Level 6
Not good enough you need to work smart
1) still you have different models for different regions of the world ...
2) battery capacity is low
3) weight of samsung phone is equivalent to brick..health issue due holding heavy phone in hand are on rise . courtesy Samsung and Apple ...
4) inside watever you do we don't care as Motorola was able to make a fold phone better than you...outside there no difference between the fold and fold3 ..
5) repacking does not mean good enough 6) samsung keeps improving mistakes under the tag line " is good enough "
7) we expected the best from samsung ...this fold 3 seems another compromise...
😎 after all this you want me to sell my last kidney also to buy fold3
0 Likes
Bhunnus
Active Level 6
3) weight of samsung phone is equivalent to brick..health issue due holding heavy phone in hand are on rise . courtesy Samsung and Apple ...
4) inside watever you do we don't care as Motorola was able to make a fold phone better than you...outside there no difference between the fold and fold3 ..
5) repacking does not mean good enough 6) samsung keeps improving mistakes under the tag line " is good enough "
0 Likes
Bhunnus
Active Level 6
0 Likes
Bhunnus
Active Level 6
Yesssss .
0 Likes
Fraziel
Beginner Level 3
I'd really love to own a Samsung Z Flip someday. Maybe once they figure out a way to remove the creasing at the fold/hinge.
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Virat kohli
prosenjit07
Active Level 3
Please provide app lock and secure folder feature in galaxy m21 2021 edition. Every smartphone manufacturer has been providing this. As a 12499 rs phone user we deserve this. I know this is possible for samsung to implement.
haripraneash
Active Level 3
To set app lock:
- From All Apps screen, tap > Lock apps. Input your PIN or pattern to unlock the AppLock feature. Tap the apps that you want to lock / unlock, then tap Done. Samsung said to follow these steps to set app lock
0 Likes
JARVISRishabH
Expert Level 2
Samsung Lover
Its Mee....😎😎😎