Original topic:

Samsung focuses on new customers, while despising old customers

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 09:56 AM)
alwaysthinkbetter
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold
Samsung would never take customers or anything posted in these forums seriously. We have to talk about our issues, concerns on Social Media platforms. There is a difference in one customer raising his or her voice and thousands of customers raising their voices. 

United we can stand and we have better chance of Samsung hearing us loud and clear. We might not win the case, atleast we can spread awareness among consumers. 

Dont limit your comments and like to Samsung Members platform. Let the world know what is happening. 

Writing from S9 with tinted display. Samsung solution is to replace screen at 17k. Just after 1 year and 2 months of delicate use.
21 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Make ONE post per topic. Only ONE.
0 Likes
Instead of considering the painful experience a customer is going through because of Samsung, you are worried about the multiple posts. Wow.

And one post per topic or hundreds I guess it makes no difference to Samsung.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Having a painful experience doesn't mean that you can break communtiy rules.
0 Likes
When rules dont work as expected, as in my case Samsung didnt, how do you expect me to...
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
There is no rule which says that electronic devices cannot have issues.

Also, let's for a moment say that this is all Samsung's fault. Even if that is the case, why would you break rules? If you don't delete your other posts, I will have to report you to the moderators. The problem is not that you had a bad experience. The problem is that you are spamming in the community, which is unacceptable.
0 Likes
Sharing my grievance across several forums is spamming! And you are right electronic devices have issues. It is how the company handles the issue, that complicates things. S9 tint issue was reported as early as 2018, by several users in these forums. What action has been taken by Samsung so far? You expect customers to keep quiet. But posting customer concerns on different forums is unacceptable and considered spamming!
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
I literally never asked you to keep quiet lol. But that doesn't mean that you can make 5 posts on the same thing. To clear this out, I am personally disappointed that Samsung didn't take any action on this, and not only this, they didn't take any action on Galaxy Note9 display issues and Galaxy M30s auto-restart issues. Even if you post on different forums, it all comes under one, "Community" forum, and is displayed all at once, which is considered spamming. Making more than 2 posts on the same topic regardless of which forum you select is spamming.
0 Likes
Customer have all the right to be disappointed in such instances. Because Samsung is not bothered about taking customer complaints seriously. In all these instances where Samsung failed to provide a solution, who suffered? Samsung or Customer? Obviously a Customer. A customer who has lost money, time, resources, data, because of these issues has the right to speak out anywhere and as much as he can.

When a thief enters a house to steal some property, the residents cry out for help. They are not bothered whether it is day or night. They shout as much as they can trying to get help. But if the next door neighbor considers it to be nuisance, then let him think so...but they will still cry, for it is their property at stake.
0 Likes
Just as I expected. Talk about our concerns, and we will be reported to Moderators. This alone is enough to show everyone here how Samsung Member forum works. If Samsung has acted fairly, then why are you so concerned. A statement clarifying how Samsung has addfessed the tint issue with S9 series, will put things in perspective. And you might even win the hearts of many. Plea is never a complaint, but an urge to make things right.
0 Likes