Original topic:

[Contest Closed ] Members Festive Campaign Fold3 Flip3

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 01:14 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold

Hello Members, 

Unfold the festive season with brand new colours of #GalaxyZFold3 5G and #GalaxyZFlip3 5G. Tell us which colour is your pick, and 15 lucky winners will get a chance to win INR 10k worth e-Store vouchers. *T&C apply. #UnfoldYourWorld #Samsung

Click here to view the T&C

211 Comments
matuli
Active Level 3
My pick is phantom silver
0 Likes
Sujata Mehta
Beginner Level 2

I bought a Samsung Galaxy z fold 3 in November 2021. Black Colour Model.

I was very excited for this new foldable screen feature and spend a huge amount on my phone.

After 2 months in January one day, i took my phone out of my purse to call someone, as i opened it i heard a sound and screen was showing crashed from middle line at the fold leaving the whole screen blank.

Something never expected from any of the Samsung products for sure. I used to be a big fan of Samsung over all other brands, but this has broken my trust over it.

Then I tried calling the customer care centre. No response. 

I understand the product's procedure, so I  was prudent while using the product throughout. There was no physical damage or external problem from our end at all.

Since the Phone was under a Warranty period, we first contacted the Customer Care of Samsung. But as a result, none of their staff picked up. We gave it a try for another day, but again no response.

All of this made us furious and irritated about their customer dealing.
Since our efforts were going in vain, we directly walked into the centre and shared our query.

But as we shared our problem with staff, they said there is no such thing that will replace your screen with no charge.
This was something all over internet marketing that screen replacement for free if shatters from the fold. They were entirely reluctant to share the solution with us. After the constant push, they told us that they wouldn't change the product at all. They entire denied the replacement policy and said,

You will need to pay Rs. 30,000 for replacement with the screen.

We were like, it is so unfair. Even if the problem is from their end, they are not even considering talking about it, and if they are, it feels like they are doing us a favor.

Why am I supposed to pay an additional 30,000 above the 85,000 purchase when the product is under warranty?

And now, we are again struggling to find the right person to connect with.

Neither are we getting a response from their side, nor are we getting our product replaced?

Seriously disappointed with the negligence from their end.

I will not at all recommend this product to anyone.
I have witnessed that many people who purchased the product face the same difficulties, and still, Samsung is not bothering enough.

Pathetic!

0 Likes