Did you mean: 

Original topic:

regarding updates

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 02:56 PM)
kumik
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Hi everyone. We are in so worry of updates i know. But no one from beta team is here to help us. They are simply seeing our messages and keeping silent. I dont know what they are planning for. See ,we cant able to handle or have a device worth of one lakh rupees like a mid range device even the mid range device is taking a good picture having a better battery life doing work in 120hz with low chips. But think of us. We are the crucial part for them. Samsung need not caring the higher end model as premium. Having a premium hardware in our hand , but no perfect software is there to handle this beautiful hardware. 

I ask everyone that dont check samsung members for new update notices like me. Its simply a time waste. If korean said anything there,the indian team follow the same. So its useless to ask indian team like where is beta 4? Or saying your phone complaints. Better leave as it is. Lets see what they will do. Hope they will do the work right for us. 

But the weird thing for me is having a one lakh rupees mobile is now worthless without any battery back up ,camera quality, sound, proper ui, etc. Hope this message will make them to answer us. 
10 Comments
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Currently, we would be unable to speculate on official or new beta update release date. We assure you that the official update would be released soon. Any news regarding official Android R release will be notified in Samsung Members app > under Notice section.

Or you can also check for updates on your device via Settings>> about device>> tap on software update.

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes