Did you mean: 

Original topic:

regarding updates

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 11:48 AM)
kumik
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Hi everyone. We are in so worry of updates i know. But no one from beta team is here to help us. They are simply seeing our messages and keeping silent. I dont know what they are planning for. See ,we cant able to handle or have a device worth of one lakh rupees like a mid range device even the mid range device is taking a good picture having a better battery life doing work in 120hz with low chips. But think of us. We are the crucial part for them. Samsung need not caring the higher end model as premium. Having a premium hardware in our hand , but no perfect software is there to handle this beautiful hardware. 

I ask everyone that dont check samsung members for new update notices like me. Its simply a time waste. If korean said anything there,the indian team follow the same. So its useless to ask indian team like where is beta 4? Or saying your phone complaints. Better leave as it is. Lets see what they will do. Hope they will do the work right for us. 

But the weird thing for me is having a one lakh rupees mobile is now worthless without any battery back up ,camera quality, sound, proper ui, etc. Hope this message will make them to answer us. 
10 Comments
ROROSS
Active Level 4
Discussions
My only request to Samsung India is to expedite the update for a stable one UI 3.0
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Discussions
many indian users primary thing is good camera ,good display and battery backup only. rest is secondary
Discussions
This is Korean forum and as they mentioned beta 4 will be released properly next week or asap

Screenshot_20201127-145230_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Discussions
but korean forum note 20 beta is closed yestrday. they are finalising the stable build
0 Likes
Discussions
They will release last beta before the stable release. This comment is from Moderator Incharge
kumik
Active Level 6
Discussions
thanks for your information bro
0 Likes
jwj
Active Level 3
Discussions
Well, I've been using my note 20 ultra since the day it released and have never experienced any issues with the 120hz display, battery life or camera,

and you should Google "battery life and battery cycles" , most people charge their phone up to 100% and leave their phone to charge overnight, it degrades the battery life and performance of your device. Maybe it's the reason for your issues.

And you shouldn't ask for ETAs for the release date of beta builds to developers, it just increases the pressure on them, not just the OS devs but also of any other app or game or etc. They'll release things when they see fit.So don't whine, if you don't like Samsung or your device, get another one.
0 Likes
jwj
Active Level 3
Discussions
and talking about UI , you choose to buy a Samsung device so you already knew what the UI will be like, and a "proper" UI is personal preference. You made your own decision buying a device with OneUI so don't blame them for it.If you wanted a device with a different UI you could have gone for another device.
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Discussions
cool bro. am not blaming samsung beta team. we are asking for them to make this problem to solve asap. i know every nook and corners of one ui than you. because am the samsung user for note 3,4,7(one month) 8,9,10plus to till 20 ultra😁 i know this is beta. we are not pushing anyone here😅. its just the discussion and thoughts of everyone. if you like samsung put a like or dont blame. if your device working fine means plz leave that as it is. this is just a discussions of all the problems facing by many users. we are informing this to them. many users sharing their own problems. if you need to scold anything you must scold each and every user here. this is just a discussion. cool bro😎