one ui 3 beta 2 observations

(Topic created on: 12-17-2020 12:57 PM)
Chandrakanth
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Cons:

• Camera has to be improved

• Slow motion capture is still the worst and when ever we click a motion it struggles to play with ease.. Not sure if its due to the update. I feel like the frame speed is slow.(Attaching the video)
• Auto brightness issues. Sensor is not able to pick the right light. I was facing issues when using in dark conditions.

• Heating issues while using camera

• I felt like ram management is not up to the mark atleast not up to one ui 2.5. As I see more apps being restarted when I try to switch back from recent apps

• Battery drains upto 20 or 25 when phone is in idle mode. Team should atleast fix this. Every beta version has the same issue

• Workspace keyboard height adjustment issues

3 Comments
AmarGandhi
Active Level 5
Discussions
Yeh, the overnight battery drain is even worse than ever, even if data, wifi, nfc, bluetooth, etc are put to off positions.
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Good observations!

Also:
1. There is no option to hide the camera cut-out in Settings > Display > Full screen apps > 3 dots
2. There is no option to hide app content in Recents

These may just be default things that are probably just directly added at the time of release, but I just wanted to put this here to shed more light upon it just in case it was forgotten or overlooked.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persists, kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Note: Please fill out the below two items in detail when registering error report on Samsung members.

1. Point of rapid discharge
(Example: 7: 00 pm to 10: 00 pm last night)

2. Detailed description in case of rapid discharge
(Example: I felt a rapid discharge when I came home while reading feeds on Instagram and watching video on YouTube. )

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes