Original topic:

one ui 3.0 in reality

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 04:40 PM)
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Options
Discussions
Hi everyone 👋,
 I am using Samsung note 10 plus & I just installed one ui 3.0, I was lil scared 😨 to install beta but after installing I felt blessed 🙌
The one ui 3.0 is so responsive & fast, all apps open 2x faster, I feel no lag but still its a beta version so I can't be sure abt the performance yet& one of the main upgrade is battery performance, I can literally feel the battery gives more juice than one ui 2.5.
I request everyone to comment abt issues or any features you wanna mention. 
7 Comments
007Jay
Active Level 3
Discussions
color issue in Instagram story and some animation laggy
Abhiyanshu
Active Level 5
Discussions
Animations are lagging. You can feel the same while playing a game. But yeah i can truly feel the better battery performance.
Karma6069
Active Level 3
Discussions
getting awesome battery back up
animations are awesome
in Instagram wrong colors are showing up and animations is laggy
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Discussions
yes battery 🔋backup is too good 😁, it's something I was looking forward with one ui 3.0
Binsu
Active Level 5
Discussions
one thing I have noticed after installing beta version is speakers has become loud as compared to earlier version
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Our motive to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future and we look forward to having a long and fruitful association with you and assure you of our best services always. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

MaulikHerma
Active Level 3
Discussions
Note 10 plus is having issues while playing videos recorded with slow motion and super slow motion. The videos are so much lagy and flickrings are way too much. Hope samsung fixes the camera app issue before releasing stable ONEUI 3.0.
0 Likes