Did you mean: 

Original topic:

one UI 2.0 review according to me

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 04:29 PM)
aayush10
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
I have been using the one UI 2.0 since the day it was released and I'm not facing any major problems on my Samsung galaxy S10, it feels the same as android 9, I don't know if it's a good thing or bad , I don't find any major issues that can't be fixed in the next update , I find some issues such as :
1)my Google camera not saving photos in my original gallery 
2) Instagram shutting on and off by itself when I switch profiles/ID 
3)my keyboard shutting down when a receive a notification
4)Snapchat popup notification doesn't show the colour so I can't seem to know if it's a message or a snap , I need to scroll down the notification panel to see the colour 
5)apps aren't supporting android 10 on my phone so I have certain issues with apps like goodlock , but it's not Samsung's fault

Everyone who is saying that they have problems with their pins not getting recognised and all, I tried removing my fingerprint and registering it again , I don't seem to have that issue , my phone isn't lagging , everything seems fine to me 
1 Comment
syedfaisal
Active Level 4
Discussions
same i also don't have any major issues with my s10 even my battery performance has increased thank Samsung i hope Samsung will resolve minor issues in final official android 10 update
0 Likes