Did you mean: 

Original topic:

display

(Topic created on: 12-22-2020 10:28 PM)
sangam99
Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
Display or screen is getting blueish from yesterday... what's wrong?? Please suggest to fix it ... battery draining issue is also not solved...all problems have started after updating to Beta version 
0 Likes
2 Comments
Discussions
Beta builds always have issues, that's why they are called betas so that people can test them and report any issue so they can be removed before the release of stable build. Don't worry, stable build will soon hit S10 series, these issues will no longer be extant.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persists, kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Note: Please fill out the below two items in detail when registering error report on Samsung members.

1. Point of rapid discharge
(Example: 7: 00 pm to 10: 00 pm last night)

2. Detailed description in case of rapid discharge
(Example: I felt a rapid discharge when I came home while reading feeds on Instagram and watching video on YouTube. )

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes