Did you mean: 

Original topic:

camera focus problem

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:03 PM)
kumik
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Updated beta 4 now. Wiped cache after that. The camera focus problem is still there. Try zoom in 5× then press 4× the variations will be clearly seen. Potraits also blurred. 2× 3× 4× is not good focus and blur. Only 5× and more is good. If anyone face this issue plz let me know

Plz note : i Even cleared camera app cache and force stop the app. Then also no use
6 Comments
SAURAVMISRA
Active Level 8
Discussions
they hardly fixed any problem
HireMeSAMSUNG
Active Level 1
Discussions
I am facing the same issue. Camera doesn't focus with 2x 3x and 4x zoom option.
0 Likes
Discussions
well till 4.99x it uses 12mp sensor to zoom in that's why photos are not of good quality. They aren't blurred or out of focus.
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Discussions
this issue not in android 10 and even in beta 2. even i checked the same in 108mp mode too. just check with your camera. its blur and out of focus. the range of focus will be perfect in previous version we have took many images. if you need check in bright day light. the issue will be visible perfectly
0 Likes
Discussions
Yes in normal mode the problem exist. 108mp is fine for me.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would like to inform you that in order to further analyze your concern kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes