Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 09:43 PM)
aayush10
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
My battery life is getting worse , with one hour of normal usage, my battery fell from 100 or 80 percent , this isn't acceptable, Samsung please rectify it 
10 Comments
TheExplorer
Active Level 3
Discussions
this also happening on with my 26days old S10...Sachme really **bleep**.. Please do whatever necessary Samsung to hold your premium customer value
Hrishav21
Active Level 5
Discussions
I am also getting 3hrs of screen on time with my s10😭😭
0 Likes
aayush10
Active Level 6
Discussions
the phone has incredible specs to be honest, all it lacks is faster charging , better camera quality and more battery life , rest all is awesome and I chose this phone over iPhone xs and I still don't regret it
Pawan_kumar
Active Level 3
Discussions
same problem with my s10
Pawan_kumar
Active Level 3
Discussions
other features are excellent in s10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Discussions
S10 has a 3400 mah battery powering what is among the most power hungry processor & display setup of all phones in the market. I get 4:30-5 hours of SoT on an average. Have tried everything there is to increase battery life but it won't go past 5:30 hours. At this point I've given up & might just switch to the one plus 7t pro, which while doesn't have as great a camera setup as the s10, has phenomenal battery life & faster charging
0 Likes
aayush10
Active Level 6
Discussions
it depends on your priorities , if you want a better fingerprint sensor , earphone jack, more handy size , no moving parts in your phone , more sleek phone , wireless charging and wireless power share you stick to S10 , if you want faster charging and better battery life you can switch to one plus 7pro . it's all about your priorities
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Discussions
I did a hard reset after 4th beta update and now I am getting 7 hrs SOT and idle time going almost 2 days. For one hour of usage, 9% dropped for me
aayush10
Active Level 6
Discussions
how do you do that?
0 Likes