Active Level 1
Options
Discussions
I didnt spend 70k for ads.... U guys copying xiomi 

12 Comments
niahantmnit
Active Level 4
Discussions
suggest a better phone. samsung is dead for me. I guess will need to switch back to apple. but, that is another story. oneplus is becoming oppo. but, if we have to watch ads on samsung phones then why pay so much. lets buy Xiaomi.

1607279995925_1607279995912.png

0 Likes
Rajv
Active Level 6
Discussions
Moto edge +
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Discussions
Hey man.

no you don't want xiaomi...miui **bleep**. the ads are not in banners but full page, inside folders and integrated in the system.

go with the stock phones...moto, pixel, nokia, etc.

(or I'll suggest disable Customization service on ur phone and disable the marketing option too...you won't see any ads then)

and I promise nobody paid me this time too😆😆
0 Likes
Archer14
Active Level 1
Discussions
Even if you disable Customization service and disable the marketing options they will ensure that you will get ads but that ads may not be relevant or based on what you browse.
Read carefully they have added in fine details.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Discussions
If you say so my friend.

I have yet to see any ads myself but surely there might be some lingering about.

Game launcher used to have a banner with ads if I remember correctly...don't know what's there now
0 Likes
Jatinderps
Active Level 1
Discussions
thanks @vpankaj97 .. but doesn't help.. ads still showing in weather app.. i have just stopped using the application... samsung doesn't allow to disable this app...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Discussions
Just adb remove the **bleep** app man.
0 Likes
Archer14
Active Level 1
Discussions
yes, totally agree. These ads are displayed on Samsung Pay and Weather Widget. I wrote an article too in Samsung Members app
Saby97
Active Level 2
Discussions
i guess Samsung promised to do away with the ads with te stable ui 3.0 update.Lets see if its really legit or not
0 Likes