Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Worst camera of s10 plus ever.

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 05:29 PM)
Lovesa
Beginner Level 4
Options
Discussions
I am using s10 plus from months still they didn't updated the software as per the quality. Even a third party application such as gcam can produce better pictures on this Samsung phone. The quality of pictures is so good but when i use the stock camera the pictures are worst. Other flagships phones are giving way better picture quality as compared to this phone. Samsung can improve the software but they are not improving. It's just the software not the hardware. Disappointed Samsung. Worst camera ever even s7 edge gives better photos.
6 Comments
CJ95
Active Level 6
Discussions
Report then! attach some of the sample clicks.
0 Likes
Anindam
Active Level 3
Discussions
but contrary to your statement I feel the camera is quite good. attaching some pics that I have taken from s10's stock camera app.
0 Likes
KaranC
Active Level 1
Discussions
Every camera is good in good enough light. This camera struggles in even mediocre light.
0 Likes
BhargavKM
Active Level 3
Discussions
I get wonderful pics in low light too 😍
0 Likes
Hrishav21
Active Level 5
Discussions
I certainly agree with you, the camera is producing very dull images. I compared it against my mom's s8 and also Poco F1 and I gotta say s10 was doing very bad for the price and s8 actually produced better looking images mostly
Discussions
I agree the camera pics wer getting white washed in the 1st beta... Its all good for me now
0 Likes