Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Worst Animations

(Topic created on: 09-22-2023 12:45 PM)
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Options
Discussions
In a phone which is priced at 30k..Galaxy A34's animations are the worst in the segment...even a 20k worth Motorola phone have much greater and premium animations than One ui's Animations...Even the flagship S23 serie's animations are very pathetic in nature..and midrange phones have worse than that...
To my fellow A34 Users : we already paid extra amount for this phone..this is the First and last year we got n beta...it's our last chance...if we don't complain them about animations then the phone will have this worst laggy animations for the rest of the life...so, please give feedback and complain about animations. 
12 Comments
hellopratik
Active Level 5
Discussions
True story. I agree with you
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Discussions
I request to post you something same...😊
hellopratik
Active Level 5
Discussions
As much as I want to, duplicate post is against community rule. But I can assure you that I have already raise my opinion regarding this .more over it also depends on the interaction toward your post. The more the replies and like to your posted post the more noticeable it is
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Discussions
Thanks. But at this point I just don't trust them..their attitude towards a good user experience is 0 and they don't want to improve it. I think they actually want to creat a laggy ui instead of a fluid and smooth one just because they want us as a buyer of S series not A series, which is simply ridiculous. They are world's no 1. because of A series ( which is trash) not S series and they need to realise it. And also
I think Samsung India can't do anything if Korean headquarters don't want it. So, maybe our posts are all useless and this beta program is just a drama.
hellopratik
Active Level 5
Discussions
You shouldn't be sharing such truth bro. It's hard to digest as it's based on facts
VINEET101
Beginner Level 2
Discussions
It's not laggy ui if you think the ui is laggy then why did you buy a Samsung phone
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Discussions
**bleep**, first learn something about ui smoothness and for your 2nd question...why I bought Samsung phone, because I love One ui not their UX..I hope you know the difference between UI and UX..and I give this feedback to them because I want them to improve. Fan boys like you are the reason why they are not improving
0 Likes
VINEET101
Beginner Level 2
Discussions
I know far better than u about ui smoothness. And this is beta software, not your regular one UI 5 that the animations are really smoother and all that. We have to improve one UI 6 by suggesting our thoughts and **report** errors, not complaining that they are the worst. Yeah I am a Samsung fella but I don't comment complaining that animations are worst. Samsung will do the needful on one UI 6 and will improve it.
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Discussions
The regular one also has many stutters and lag...and you're a sheep..you know nothing about ui smoothness
0 Likes