Original topic:

Very Disappointed with Samsung India One Ui 5 Beta & Support team

(Topic created on: 10-17-2022 12:33 PM)
djprem
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Just look at there response ; Samsung India Team seems to be sleeping😴😴😴
I WILL STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL TO STOP BETA TESTING FROM NEXT ONE UI UPDATE.
: samsung can never be apple & always will lag at customer & software support.

S21 Ultra on Beta 2 Exynos Indian Varient 

12 Comments
djprem
Active Level 6
Discussions
Really pissed with there don't gv a ###k attitude. It's been weeks since beta 3 had been globally released except India
0 Likes
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Yes it's true but since india now has a big demand of getting 5 software from like airtel and all other cell services that have now gone 5g ready only devices these companies now are facing a bit of a backlash and I am pretty sure samsung being the one to pioneer the best 5g before companies like iphones and all I would say they are trying to implement all 3 updates together for india most possibly, those being October security patch , obviously the beta 3 software and the 5g ready software so keeping my hopes up for this I am tbh mostly fine with this for now I can wait for the update if they are promising to give us user the best software experience rn. So let's just see mate
0 Likes
ViP99
Active Level 4
Discussions
I am not going to buy samsung again
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
It's upto you tbh even I won't but seeing the work they are doing that too for some billion phones using diff variants of software like android 10 and all they still have to optimize the hell out of they to give the optimized user service which is pretty understandable . The problem here is that companies like google and iphone as far as ik only make 2-5 models per year making it easy on them to optimize them unlike us samsung users they have to go through like what 30-40 different ranged devices from the low end to the high end so yeah. This just to keep some hopes in you that samsung is truly trying their best and I do understand and want you guys to understand to that making softwares for all sorts of devices is not as easy as few may take it as
smartest
Active Level 4
Discussions
There are many bugs to be reported. With given work and home time, there's new portfolio needs to be added phone bug reporting. The team purely depends on us for every testing, this is truly bad and finding difficult to use the phone...
djprem
Active Level 6
Discussions
I think they have internal testers too ...yes beta 2 is way tooo buggy with heating n major battery bugs..it's worthless to put in so much of time to test beta if there is zero support from there side.
The adverse effect is the battery health depleting twice as fast since we need to charge twice everyday .
This is my last beta test never again on any samsung device if i at all buy the next ultra or shift to google pixel or apple.
iMischief
Active Level 5
Discussions
Same here. First and last beta experience on a samsung device.
smartest
Active Level 4
Discussions
The stand is clear of indicating timely support. Unfortunately, this getting worse from Samsung, which was never a prior experience...
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Even I am having battery bugs where my phone only lasts 10hours now where as it used to give me a whole 2 days and a half of battery back up and I just bought the s21 ultra right out of factory from the authorized store so as far as I have experienced it mate this should not be happening and hopefully samsung acknowledges this and helps out right away
0 Likes