Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update!Update!Update! You can get 5g only when close to tower though

(Topic created on: 10-20-2022 08:03 PM)
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Options
Discussions
Update! that is if you are close to an airtel tower or jio or whatever service you use you'll get 5g but once you move away you will jump down to 4g the device does state it gets 5g but when you go into the apps to check they will tell you that it's software has to be updated seems they are close one more update mostly in a few days.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Hopefully well that is*
0 Likes
ViP99
Active Level 4
Discussions
Speed looks good
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Yeah download is good but can be better after all I was right next to their headquarters in mumbai well the upload seemed the same mostly cuz 5g ready updates is still yet to be pushed out properly for the s21 ultra series
0 Likes
djprem
Active Level 6
Discussions
5G is still a year away : when it can likely replace 4g in India.
0 Likes
Flames2007
Active Level 6
Discussions
Not as in that way mate as in like that sure I do understand this is the first faze of 5g in india but if you see what other have gotten from their 5g ready supported devices like mine close to the same tower they were receiving around 700mbps where as I am getting 133 or something which is not bad either but you get my point
0 Likes
iMischief
Active Level 5
Discussions
5G software release is still pending from Samsung. Maybe mid-nov or with next beta update or with the final OS release, can we expect full 5G power n working of the device
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Discussions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from India Beta Team!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for being our valued customer.

Warm Regards,
India Beta Team