Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Time to sell my Samsung S20 plus

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 10:46 AM)
AndyRana
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
I am planning to sell my S20 because of worst service provided samsung on Beta 2. They dont listen to the major issues reported by me which is making this so called flagship no more usable. Mobile network gets reset frequently on dual sim mode. This works even better on any 5k budget phone. Worst fps... even when I restart my phone. The only reply samsung has got is to share the logs. Planning to buy MI/ onePlus.

13 Comments
ketani72
Active Level 9
Discussions
Beta 2 was a big letdown but still Samsung does create good quality devices. Do think again before buying some other brand.
zubin1594
Active Level 5
Discussions
Go for mi 12 or iPhone 14

Xiaomi is serious about its qualities
0 Likes
Discussions
Willing to buy.. kitne mein? 😂

I have a S20 and S20fe, I do not mind 1 more S20 phone for backup.. 😂
AndyRana
Active Level 3
Discussions
I wont charge more than 15k for this **bleep**.... hahaha
0 Likes
Discussions
With Bill, charger and the box, I am okay to buy it.. I live in Gurgaon 😅
0 Likes
callahan
Active Level 4
Discussions
The actual problem is not the Samsung or the phone..its the **bleep** Exynos 999 processor which is a failure in all areas Samsung should start offering snapdragon processor in India for there flagships
ashokrajput
Active Level 4
Discussions
Its a fact that s20 plus is not for longer use. Even if you could manage with the processor somehow, battery will torture you.
ashokrajput
Active Level 4
Discussions
Its a fact that s20 plus is not for longer use. Even if you could manage with the processor somehow, battery will torture you.
samfan156
Active Level 10
Discussions
Wait for stable bro becoz the stable one ui 4.0 is the king of android skin's so think before sell
0 Likes