Original topic:

Stop your so called beta program

(Topic created on: 12-28-2020 07:13 PM)
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Options
Discussions
Dear samsung, 

We all have invested good amount of money to the brand and to your flagship, so this is not the way to handle customer quries in beta program.
None of the issues resolved till date and below mentioned are the issues facing after update

1) Due to bad battery optimization our batteries will go for a toss definitely. Need to charge atleast 2 times a day.
2) learn from your competitor how to make smooth animations without 120hz display
3) phone has become laggy and user feel is of any chinese cheap budget phone
4) No timely update of your beta software also
5) Atleast no good resale value in the market for this device, bought it for 80k and new device costs 55k now and exchange value is 25k so ultimately lost 55k in 6 months.

Now not at all interested to add points because list never ends.
Check other users issues and address them if you are really concerned about your customers and future business.
23 Comments
MehulJain
Active Level 5
Discussions
I THINK YOU SHOULD ROLL BACK TO STABLE VERSION
AmarGandhi
Active Level 5
Discussions
Bro this is all about beta update and all of us know that there are bugs in beta. Knowing all these we participated in beta programme. Now whats the point to blame..?

If you have had issues you may rollback ASAP.🙏
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
i got your point bro but main intention to all of us is to achieve good user experience and give meaningful end to beta program.. This should be like win-win situation to both users and company, rather achieving something going back to old version doesn't fetch you anything.. our precious inputs should be honored by the company and this makes sense. Hope you understand my point
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Absolutely invalid argument; you do not seem to get the gist of what ″beta″ software entitles and brings with it.

The battery and lag whining are obviously two of the most default aspects Samsung is probably already working on anyway whether you give your ″precious″ feedback to them or not, don't you think these are the most ″duh″ primary things? They're not going to acknowledge every single one of the million Indians here whining about battery and lag while they have 200 weird apps installed and running in the background.
0 Likes
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
i don't need to explain or justify my argument to anyone or i don't need any noob to evaluate my point.

People who are the regular beta users of every new device from samsung will understand the point of mine. i even used beta in my s20plus so have better experience and eligibility for the same
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
Those were the points identified by me and tried to convey the group..Its not 'argument' by the way. My inputs are 'precious' because I'm investing my time here.. many may not find precious because they don't have any other better work to do
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
″Noob″, says a person who is crying about beta software, LOL.

You are the type of delusional user in denial that will not realize what beta software entitles, yet will feel perpetually entitled just because you bought the device.

Also, you do realize your argument collapses onto itself with the pathetic and weak ″precious because investing my time and not precious for others because they don't have anything better to do″ statement, right? Do you argue for the sake of ever making sense or...?
Bakkasam
Active Level 3
Discussions
'Lol' noob uses this when they have no proper solid content to speak on LOL..

Better learn what does ENTITLE word means in dictionary.. Speak on the subject else you'll be honored with finger respect very soon. I'm not here for argument and this forum is for discussion. Finally i don't want to waste my time for nonsense chatting and which is not meaningful discussion.
McSHUR1KEN
Active Level 3
Discussions
Your sad self-made ″LOL″ theory applies to your literal own first sentence; this trash of a comment is what you came up with?... Pitiful, kid. Deviating from the topic and resorting to weak attempts at English and insults (ironically insulting yourself in the process) while making such little sense that it is laughable. What are you, 12? I pity you. LOL because I literally laugh out loud at your responses.

You cannot even use the Reply button, yet you bitçh and moan about beta software. ″Noob″ is too big for you; you should be classified as a niblet. Every other response of yours showcases your deteriorating sanity and depleting IQ.